I typically don’t do a lot of crafting for Halloween, and that includes making costumes, but I’ve been inspired by many of you who have been shopping for supplies over the last week or so. It’s made me start thinking about all the fun items we carry that can be transformed into some spooky, silly and fun projects!
* We’ve got several kinds of felt which has endless uses. Last week a customer bought a nice little pile of felt squares to make a cute owl costume for her toddler. Or use our felt by the yard for a larger project like these breathtaking butterfly wings. And of course, felt is perfect for masks.
* We’ve got the shiny stuff for capes and princess costumes.
* We’re well stocked with colors of net and tulle….zombie bride? Or fashion a beautiful peacock skirt like this one. (Scroll down)
* We carry a variety of lace which can be used for crowns like these.
My friend, Kim, sent me these photos of a fun Halloween bunting she and her girls made with supplies bought at bolt:
* You can also create a simple and cute felt bat garland like this one.
* Make a quick and easy throw out of Halloween fabric fat quarters to snuggle under while watching scary movies.
In my online research I came across some projects that were too good not to share, mostly using felt again: